Join the best and brightest students from all over the world in gaining the most current knowledge to create renewable clean energy solutions. The University of Dayton’s online Master of Science in renewable and clean energy prepares you to understand technologies and systems required for a sustainable energy future.
The world is changing at a rapid pace. In less than two years, the online M.S. in renewable and clean energy helps you obtain an understanding of energy-reducing design techniques, and renewable energy and manufacturing systems. Plus, you’ll discover better forms of solar energy, fuel cells and biofuels.
The online M.S. in renewable and clean energy program attracts top students from across the United States and more than 25 countries around the world, including several Fulbright scholars. From wind energy to other forms of alternative energy, the innovative curriculum prepares graduates to obtain high-level roles as:
- Energy consultants
- Policy makers
- Energy planners
- Energy-efficient building designers and manufacturing engineers
- Renewable energy system designers
The online Master of Science in renewable and clean energy program helps you:
- Understand the environmental, resource and economic drivers of renewable and clean energy systems
- Learn energy engineering fundamentals that can be applied to all energy systems
- Design net-zero energy and energy-efficient buildings
- Improve manufacturing energy efficiency
- Design and engineer solar, wind, geothermal and biofuel systems
The program provides a rich learning environment that broadens understanding of cultural aspects of energy issues.
Who Should Apply?
The University of Dayton online Master of Science in renewable and clean energy program is ideal for professionals who are looking to obtain understanding and expertise of energy engineering fundamentals, solar, wind and geothermal energy and design for environment. Applicants must meet the following admissions requirements:
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited program in engineering, physics, chemistry, applied mathematics or other appropriate program of study. Applicants with a different undergraduate degree may be required to complete prerequisites.
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale. Some programs require higher GPAs for admission. In some cases, applicants with a GPA below 3.0 may be admitted on a conditional basis.
- International students should have a minimum TOEFL score of 80 or IELTS score of 6.5.
Why the University of Dayton?
The online M.S. in renewable and clean energy program helps students prepare for professional engineering registration, LEED certification, CEM certification and other certificates.
For more information about the online Master of Science in renewable and clean energy, request more information or call 855-792-1042 to speak to an admission representative.